With Apple Pay™, using your digital wallet you can make purchases with your iPhone® 6 at participating merchants. Apple Pay offers a unique way to make purchases with a simple touch of the finger using your Touch ID ™.
Add your Healthcare Systems Federal Credit and
Debit cards to your Apple Pay
Using Touch ID make purchases
with participating merchants
Review your cards in passbook, If at any time you
choose to change your default card go to Passbook
and add or remove any of your cards.
With Apple Pay, your payments are confidential and secure. Apple Pay doesn’t save the details of your purchase. You never have to display your credit or debit card, you never have to disclose your personal information again, and your information stays where it should be, in your wallet. Passbook® stores your recent purchases for you to review at your own convenience.
Apple Pay FAQ's
- What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a new app offered in Passbook that allows you to use your iPhone6 or iPhone 6 Plus to make purchases by holding your device up to the contactless reader.
- To get started with Apple Pay what do I need?
iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus
iPad Air™ 2 or iPad Mini 3
Touch ID™ or passcode on your device
- How do I setup and access Apple Pay?
Click here to view detailed setup and use instructions.
- Which Healthcare Systems Federal card can I use with Apple Pay?
You can use all your Healthcare Systems Federal credit and debit cards.
- Is Apple Pay safe?
Yes. Your Healthcare Systems Federal card number isn't stored on your phone or given to the vendor. A specific code is created for your device; the cashiers never see your personal information.
- How do I know where my Device Account Number is located?
To find your Device Account Number, go into your Passbook and tap the card and tap icon . This will give you access to the last 4 digits of your Device Account Number.
- What should you do if your device is stolen or lost?
If your iPhone is ever stolen or lost you have the option of using your “Find My Phone” through the iCloud app to suspend or permanently remove the ability to pay from your device. You have the option to call and suspend your cards with your bank as well.
- Am I able to opt out of Apple Pay at any time?
You can add or remove cards when needed.
- Where can I get more information on Apple Pay?
More information is available at apple.com.
- Where can I get more information on Apple Pay?
More information is available at http://www.apple.com/apple-pay/
Terms and Conditions
These Terms for Adding Your Healthcare Systems Federal Credit Union Card to a Digital Wallet (the “Terms”) apply when you choose to add a Healthcare Systems Federal credit card or debit card (“Card,” “Healthcare Systems Card”) to a Digital Wallet (“Wallet”). In these Terms, “you” and “your” refer to the cardholder of the Healthcare Systems Card, and “we,” “us,” “our,” and “Healthcare Systems” refer to the issuer of your Card, Healthcare Systems Federal Credit Union.
When you add a Healthcare Systems Card to the Wallet, you agree to these Terms:
1. Adding Your Card. You can add an eligible Healthcare Systems Card to the Wallet by following the instructions of the Wallet provider. Only Cards that we indicate are eligible can be added to the Wallet. If your Card or underlying account is not in good standing, that Card will not be eligible to enroll in the Wallet. When you add a Healthcare Systems Card to the Wallet, the Wallet allows you to use the Card to enter into transactions where the Wallet is accepted. The Wallet may not be accepted at all places where your Healthcare Systems Card is accepted.
2. Your Healthcare Systems Card Terms Do Not Change. The terms and account agreement that govern your Card do not change when you add your Card to the Wallet. The Wallet simply provides another way for you to make purchases with the Card. Any applicable interest, fees, and charges that apply to your Card will also apply when you use the Wallet to access your Card. Healthcare Systems Federal Credit Union does not charge you any additional fees for adding your Card to the Wallet or using your Card in the Wallet. The Wallet provider and other third parties such as wireless companies or data service providers may charge you fees.
3. Healthcare Systems Federal Credit Union Is Not Responsible for the Wallet. Healthcare Systems Federal Credit Union is not the provider of the Wallet, and we are not responsible for providing the Wallet service to you. We are only responsible for supplying information securely to the Wallet provider to allow usage of your Card in the Wallet. We are not responsible for any failure of the Wallet or the inability to use the Wallet for any transaction. We are not responsible for the performance or non-performance of the Wallet provider or any other third parties regarding any agreement you enter into with the Wallet provider or associated third-party relationships that may impact your use of the Wallet.
4. Contacting You Electronically and by Email. You consent to receive electronic communications and disclosures from us in connection with your Card and the Wallet. You agree that we can contact you by email at any email address you provide to us in connection with any Healthcare Systems Federal Credit Union account. It may include contact from companies working on our behalf to service your accounts. You agree to update your contact information with us when it changes.
5. Removing Your Healthcare Systems Card from the Wallet. You should contact the Wallet provider on how to remove a Card from the Wallet. We can also block a Healthcare Systems Card in the Wallet from purchases at any time.
6. Governing Law and Disputes. These Terms are governed by federal law and, to the extent that state law applies, the laws of the state that apply to the agreement under which your Healthcare Systems Card is covered. Disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms will be subject to any dispute resolution procedures in your Card agreement.
7. Ending or Changing these Terms; Assignments. We can terminate these Terms at any time. We can also change these Terms, or add or delete any items in these Terms, at any time. We will provide notice if required by law. We can also assign these Terms. You cannot change these terms, but you can terminate these Terms at any time by removing all Healthcare Systems Cards from the Wallet. You may not assign these Terms.
9. Notices. We can provide notices to you concerning these Terms and your use of an Healthcare Systems Card in the Wallet by posting the material on our website, through electronic notice given to any electronic mailbox we maintain for you or to any other email address or telephone number you provide to us, or by contacting you at the current address we have on file for you. You may contact us at: (800) 250-9676 (within the US).
10. Questions. If you have any questions, disputes, or complaints about the Wallet, contact the Wallet provider using the information given to you by the provider. If your question, dispute, or complaint is about your Healthcare Systems Card, then contact us at: (800) 250-9676 (within the US).